We’re looking for outgoing, personable and self-motivated team members dedicated to offering the best smartphones, data plans and services available. We provide professional ongoing training on all our great products. If you have a passion for cell phones, tablets and other wireless technology, check out our job openings in California and Colorado on Indeed.com. and apply today! Please note, this is not an offer for Sprint employment.
Specializing in devices like mobile phones and tablets, Verity Wireless is dedicated to fulfilling all customers' wireless needs. Our employees do everything possible to make sure every store visit is a success. From consulting with a client to determine his or her individual wireless needs, to explaining the options and helping them choose a mobile device and data plan, we’re here to help. If you're looking for a fun, rewarding career in retail with opportunities for advancement, consider joining Verity Wireless. You can find our available career opportunities on Indeed.com. Please note, this is not an offer for Sprint employment.
Verity Wireless is a Sprint Authorized Retailer with a passion for great customer service.
Our employee turnover rate is extremely low because we provide a fun work environment with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth. Here are some of the amazing benefits we offer our employees:
- Employee phone program where you receive great discounts on cell phones, accessories and service
- Fun contests where you can win prizes and bragging rights
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Dedicated monthly training on Sprint products, sales and customer service
- Work closely with leadership team for mentoring and support
Wireless sales consultant positions are available at our Sprint stores in Colorado and California.
If you live in the Denver, Colorado, or Southern California areas, have your high school diploma and are 18 years or older, consider a career with Verity Wireless. We’re looking for sales consultants to take on these responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of contact for the customer
- Provide great customer service
- Possess knowledge of our products and services (after training)
- Help diagnose customers’ phone issues
- Close sales by connecting customers to the products and services that fit their technological lifestyle and communication needs