Careers at Arch Telecom
Sprint 2908 Los Feliz Blvd
The Arch Telecom team is a dedicated group of outgoing and personable wireless professionals who care about our customers. We provide ongoing product training so you'll be confident when assisting customers, one-on-one, while helping them find the best smartphones and other products based on their needs. If you want to work for a company where you could also be an owner, check out our available jobs near you and apply today. Please note, this is not an offer for Sprint employment.
Join the Arch Telecom and grow with us!
Are you ready to start a new career where customer service makes all the difference? Here are some of the amazing benefits we offer:
- Opportunity to become a partial owner with our ESOP plan
- Create your own paycheck with uncapped commission opportunities
- Structured career plan to give you the growth you've always wanted
- Team environment that allows you to have fun while earning
- Health Benefits including: Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Discount wireless plans
- Annual trip for top performers (all expenses paid)
This isn’t a typical job. It’s a chance to be part of a successful, productive and winning team.
As a wireless sales associate, you will continually strive to achieve monthly performance goals and have full-time availability and flexibility in scheduling to include nights, weekends and holidays. To succeed with Arch Telecom, we are looking for the following:
- Tech savvy people
- Problem solvers
- At least 18 years of age
- A high school degree or GED
- Full-time availability (32 hours per week minimum)
- Successful completion of a background check
- Customer service or sales experience is a plus