Careers at Next Star Communications
Sprint Mall Of Georgia
Want to join a team where you’re treated like family? Working with Next Star Communications, you'll learn all about our wireless devices and mobile services. We offer and work with customers one on one, helping people find the best smartphones and other products based on their needs. Every day we work diligently with our motto in mind: “To grow your organization, grow your leaders. To grow your leaders, focus within.” We’re currently hiring sales representatives, store managers, business account executives and business appointment setters. Check out our available job opportunities and apply today. Please note, this is not an offer for Sprint employment.
Next Star Communications offers our employees great pay and benefits!
As a Sprint Authorized Retailer, we offer employees access to quality smartphones and other wireless devices. Along with a fun and collaborative atmosphere, here are other benefits we provide:
- Health benefits for full-time employees
- Dental insurance
- Vacation for full-time employees
- 401k after one year of employment
- Sprint Rewards Me
- Third-party employee plans
- Ongoing product training
- Sales and customer service training
- Leadership training
As a partner with Sprint, we’re committed to the highest level of customer service.
Our goal is to continue to provide the best customer service possible, and we rely on our employees to do their very best every day. Here are some of the qualifications we look for in an employee:
- High school diploma or GED; willing to work nights and weekends
- Highly-energetic, motivated individuals with excellent communication skills
- Problem solving abilities with a customer-focused, professional attitude
- Reliable, honest, punctual and able to work in a team environment
- Previous sales or customer service experience is recommended
- An individual with the desire to grow as a person, improve his or her life skills, become a leader and improve sales and customer service skills