Careers at NuWave Paging & Cellular
Sprint Logan Valley Mall
The Nu-Wave Wireless team is made up of a diverse group of friendly and passionate people who love helping customers get the wireless solutions they need. Working with us, you’ll stay up to date on the latest smartphone trends so you can share your technology knowledge with our customers while conveying all the in-store deals we offer. We’re proud to work alongside some of the best and brightest talent in the wireless industry. Check out our career opportunities and apply today. Please note, this is not an offer for Sprint employment.
Nu-Wave Wireless is proud to be a Sprint Authorized Retailer providing great employee benefits.
We have a creative and dynamic team environment filled with self-motivated, driven people. Considering a career in the wireless industry? When you work with our team, you’ll receive many great benefits, including:
- Discounted wireless products
- Competitive compensation package
- Industry-leading benefits
- Hands-on training for development
- Opportunity for advancement
- Access to latest technology and wireless products
When you join our team, you’ll work in a collaborative environment where opportunities are offered and excellence is rewarded.
Whether you’re applying for a sales associate position or store manager career, here are some of our Nu-Wave Wireless job details and qualifications:
- 18 years or older, with a high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal, written, communication, and people skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Above average computer operating skills in the Microsoft Windows environment
- Basic knowledge of wireless products
- Flexible availability (mix of day, night, and weekend hours required)
- Successful completion of a criminal background check
- One-year retail sales experience in wireless or related industry preferred, but not required