We’re looking for new team members interested in a career in wireless retail. Are you naturally outgoing and enthusiastic? Do you have a passion for technology? If so, consider applying for one of our fun and rewarding jobs today. Please note, this is not an offer for Sprint employment.
With 16 convenient locations across Connecticut, we make sure each of our store’s teams has sufficient training and knowledge to help customers find the best smartphones and other wireless devices for their unique needs. If you want to work for a reputable company where you can succeed and control your own destiny, Solutions Center may be the perfect place for you. Check out our available career opportunities and apply today. Please note, this is not an offer for Sprint employment.
Solutions Center is a Sprint Authorized Retailer with a lot to offer.
Do you have a passion for technology, retail sales and working closely with customers every day? If you live in Connecticut you may be in luck! Solutions Center has 16 Sprint store locations across the state. Here are some of the employee benefits we offer:
- Professional training and development
- A stress-free, upbeat, collaborative environment
- A career that offers growth and advancement opportunities
- A generous discounted wireless device and plan
- Fun while earning!
If you’re considering a career in the wireless industry, check out Solutions Center.
As a partner with Sprint, we’re committed to the highest level of customer service. We’re always looking for new team members for various positions, including:
- Outside Sales Representatives: If you have previous experience selling smartphones and other wireless products and love building long-term relationships with customers this position offers base pay plus commission.
- Customer Service Representatives: No experience needed with this position because we’ll train you! However, you need strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills. This position offers competitive hourly pay plus bonuses.
- Wireless Store Managers: Are you a natural leader? If you have previous sales and management experience, strong analytical skills, and you’re able to motivate a team this may be the perfect career for you.