We’re looking for individuals with a drive to succeed, a winning attitude and the desire to learn. If you thrive in a competitive environment where you’re rewarded for your effort and dedication, this is your chance to work with some of the most motivated people in the wireless industry. Check out our available jobs and apply today. Please note, this is not an offer for Sprint employment.
At CCT Wireless we promote a fun, energetic, fast-paced environment. When you join our team, you’ll work closely with co-workers to learn the latest information about wireless products and services.
We’re motivated by the desire to master a craft, accomplish something with our skill sets and be part of something bigger than ourselves. We encourage teamwork and open communication among our associates, managers and leadership team.
If you’re looking for a rewarding job in the wireless industry, check out our available career opportunities and apply today. Please note, this is not an offer for Sprint employment.
CCT Wireless is a Sprint Authorized Retailer that offers a fun, fast-paced work environment.
Our Wireless Sales Representatives are the foundation and heart of our company. After all, their hard work helps to grow our business and keeps our customers happy. Interested in joining our team? Here are some of the benefits we offer our employees:
- Fun work environment featuring the newest wireless technologies
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Vacation and RTO (Requested Time Off)
- Uncapped earning potential
- Base pay, plus generous bonus plan to include Spiffs (additional bonuses)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and AFLAC supplemental benefits
- Discounts on products and wireless services
- Commission/Incentive structure designed to reward hard work
- Occasional sales contests and promotions throughout the year
Ready to learn about the latest wireless technologies and help customers communicate better?
We provide comprehensive initial and ongoing training designed to build your skill set and help you become a wireless expert. Here are some of the qualities we look for in a new employee:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Full-time availability working a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and some holidays
- An overall genuine interest in cell phone technology
- A goal-oriented team player with excellent communication skills
- Willing to submit to a background check
- Ability to acclimate to fast-paced environment
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Bilingual speaking (Spanish/English), a plus