Sprint partners with shipping industry leaders UPS and Federal Express to ensure efficient, secure delivery of your order. In addition, Sprint will ship any phone order free of charge!
Shipping Methods and Charges
All phone orders are shipped free of charge, which takes 2-5 business days to arrive due to processing. For accessory orders that do not contain a phone, you may select from the following shipping methods:
(processing + shipping)
||5-9 business days
||3-5 business days
||2-4 business days
- After you successfully place your order, you can track its status online using the order number provided on your order confirmation email.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation email informing you of the specific carrier used for delivery, as well as a shipment tracking number for your order. Your order is not complete until you receive this email. If you have not received a shipping confirmation email within 3 business days of submitting the order please call 1-800-639-6114 for an update on your order status.
- The estimated order delivery times listed above include the time it takes to process your order and the transit time of the shipping method. Please allow 2 to 3 business days to process the order prior to shipment.
- All orders are processed and shipped during our normal business hours (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, prior to 8 pm PST).
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, you will be contacted via telephone and/or email to advise you of the expected delay and provide you with your options. You can choose to wait for the item, select an available product, or cancel your order. We will ship the item to you as soon as it is in stock. Orders for products that are not available within 30 days will be cancelled. In the event that your order is cancelled you will be contacted via email.
- Order delivery times may be delayed due to circumstances such as credit authorization, backordered equipment, insufficient or inaccurate information provided when placing the order, incomplete payment, and not being available for signature upon delivery. You will be contacted via phone or email should such a condition be realized during the course of processing your order.
Back to Top
- Online orders cannot be shipped to a PO Box, military APO/FPO or international address. Please visit one of our convenient retail locations or call 1-866-866-7509 to place your order.
- When purchasing a phone for a new account, we require that the shipping address match the billing address on the credit card that you are using to place the order. This helps protect you from theft or fraud because the address you enter is verified.
- Sprint requires a signature upon delivery of all Standard Overnight and 2-Day shipping orders.
- All online government orders are shipped via United States Postal Service Priority Mail (some areas may take up to a week for order processing and delivery).