Good working condition and undamaged
- Device must power on and remain on
- No damage to screen or device
- Free of cracks, chips or deep gouges
- No missing or broken parts (battery/camera/etc.)
- No bent frame
- No liquid damage
- Activation locks must be disabled (Find My iPhone and Android lock)
- Free from engravings or items fastened that alter the original out-of-box appearance.
If your device is damaged or not in good working condition, you can repair it before returning it to Sprint to avoid a damage fee. The damage fee may be up to the purchase option price as found in your lease agreement.
Sprint Complete customers: If you have only a cracked front screen damage and have coverage available, an accidental damage from handling (ADH) claim may be filed with a Service Fee upon your device return.
Purchase Option Price
The purchase option price is the amount remaining on your device you'd need to pay to own it. It's listed in your agreement and the price does not change.
What is Fair Market Value?
The cost to purchase the goods after the completion of the lease term, which is listed in your lease agreement.