Good working condition
- Device must power on and remain on
- No damage to screen or device
- Free of cracks, chips or deep gouges
- No missing or broken parts (battery/camera/etc.)
- No bent frame
- Activation locks must be disabled (Find My iPhone and Android lock)
- Free from engravings or items fastened that alter the original out-of-box appearance.
If your device is not in good working condition, you can repair it before returning it to Sprint to avoid a damage fee. The damage fee may be up to the purchase option price as found in your lease agreement.
Sprint Complete customers: claim benefits may apply (broken front screen only).
Purchase Option Price
The purchase option price is the amount remaining on your device you'd need to pay to own it. It's listed in your agreement and the price does not change.