After your lease has ended, Sprint still owns your phone. You'll continue to make payments month-to-month until you upgrade, purchase or return the phone to Sprint. These payments don't count towards your Purchase Price Option or Fair Market Value. You can:
- Upgrade and return your phone:
- If you are upgrading at a store, bring your phone with you.
- If you are upgrading online or over the phone, we'll ship a return kit to you. Put your phone in the envelope provided and drop it in the mail.
- Own your phone:*
- Once your lease term is over and you are paying month-to-month, you can buy your leased phone by paying the Fair Market Value price.
- Return your phone: You also have the option of returning your phone to Sprint at the end of your lease term.
*Purchase option is not available for customers who have a rent charge and live in DE, NJ, NY, ND, PA or PR.