Sprint lease & Sprint Flex
- What is Sprint Flex?
- What is lease?
- How can I find my agreement online?
- Can I own my phone?
- Do I have to send my phone back?
- At the end of the lease, where do I return the phone?
- What happens if I cancel my service prior to completing my lease term?
- Does the Return and Exchange Policy apply to leased phones?
- Can I change my lease payments or term?
- Who is eligible for Sprint Flex?
- Can I get Sprint Flex for my tablet or accessories?
- What is a rent charge?
- How much will I pay for my rent charge?
Upgrade and upgrade early
- How do I return my phone at the end of my lease agreement?
- How do I prepare my phonee to send back at the end of the lease?
- What happens if I turn my phone into another carrier?
- Does the Return and Exchange Policy apply to lease agreement phones?
- Can I turn in another/different device?
- Sprint Giveback Program terms
End of agreement options
Loyalty Service Credits
- What is the Loyalty Service Credit offer?
- When will I see the Loyalty Service Credit on my account?
- How is the Loyalty Service Credit displayed on my bill?
- What happens if after leasing a phone under the promotion, I move away from my qualifying plan?
- How many Loyalty Service Credits are allowed on my account?
- What happens to my Loyalty Service Credit at the end of my lease term?
- Can I receive the Loyalty Service Credit on all lease terms?