Sprint Lease & Flex Lease
Search Sprint support
Find what you are looking for
Good working condition and undamaged
- Device must power on and remain on
- No damage to screen or device
- Free of cracks, chips or deep gouges
- No missing or broken parts (battery/camera/etc.)
- No bent frame
- Activation locks must be disabled (Find My iPhone and Android lock)
- Free from engravings or items fastened that alter the original out-of-box appearance.
If your device is not in good working condition and undamaged, you can repair it before returning it to Sprint to avoid a damage fee. The damage fee may be up to the purchase option price as found in your lease agreement.
Sprint Complete customers: If you have only a cracked front screen damage and have coverage available, an accidental damage from handling (ADH) claim may be filed with a Service Fee upon your device return.