WatchMeGo from Sprint is designed just for kids to give parents peace of mind. It includes a cool kids watch with monitoring and communication plus the Kidomi app with parent-approved entertainment for kids ages 4 & up.
- Terms and Conditions
WatchMeGo is a unique wearable and educational solution designed for kids ages 4 and up.
WatchMeGo gives parents peace of mind by offering the following features:
- Real-time GPS location tracking.
- Text and voice messages.
- SOS alert on linked parent's phone (triggered by triple press of watch button or from watch screen).
- Geofencing: parents receive an alert when kids leave or enter safety areas defined by the parents.
The watch also offers a daily step counter and a large, highly responsive touch screen. It has a long battery life and is water resistant (IP67 rating).
Kids can also enjoy a free subscription to hundreds of educational games, e-books and videos via the Kidomi app for smartphones and tablets. This $7.99/mo. value is included with the WatchMeGo service plan at no additional cost.
WatchMeGo works on the Sprint LTE network only. Click here to see the coverage map. Zoom into the area you’re checking for coverage and use the legend to see Sprint 4G LTE coverage only. WatchMeGo may NOT work in LTE extended coverage (roaming).
If you’re traveling domestically or internationally, you can always check the location and get alerts from a linked child’s WatchMeGo if it is still located in the United States or Puerto Rico and on the Sprint 4G LTE network.
Kidomi is the all-in-one super app for kids that offers hundreds of educational games, e-books, videos and more! While kids enjoy all that Kidomi has to offer, parents have the ability to view usage, limit screentime and filter content in the app. All content within Kidomi is curated by the education experts at Fingerprint Digital. That means it’s kid safe and doesn't have any ads or in-app purchases within the child's experience. Access to Kidomi is included with the WatchMeGo solution for kids. Kidomi is downloadable from the App Store and Google Play to most smartphones and tablets.
A subscription to Kidomi is included with WatchMeGo wireless service at no additional charge. This is a $7.99 monthly value.
Your Kidomi subscription offers up to 3 different child profiles per account and can be installed on up to 10 devices at any time.
With Kidomi, all child profiles can play at the same time and there's no waiting to play.
We believe that you’ll find great value in WatchMeGo. However, if you find that it’s not for you, don’t worry. You may return the device within the return window. See sprint.com/returns for details.
Timeline view is a screen in the WatchMeGo app where the user can view a chronological list of key events related to the watches in the account. The events are:
- Entry into and exit from defined safety areas.
- Low and critical battery alerts at 15% and 5% battery level, respectively.
- Putting on or removing watch from the wrist.
Refer to the user manual for more details.
The Location History feature in the WatchMeGo app allows you to know where your child has been on a given day within the last two weeks while on the Sprint LTE network.
You are shown a map with pins for the various locations reported for your child during the selected day. A bar is displayed at the bottom of the map with the two ends corresponding to the time when the first and last location updates were received. Different pins will be highlighted as you drag along the bar to move through time.
Refer to the user manual for more details.
No, anyone can purchase WatchMeGo.
Yes, you can share your credentials with family members. Please note that all users will have the same privileges so they can send messages to your child, change settings, etc.
There is no limit to the number of watches that can be added to your account.
You can create five defined safety areas on each watch. Defined safety areas are specific to the watch they are created for.
When adding a new watch, you have the option to import (copy) settings from any of the existing watches to the new watch; you do not need to manually update the settings for the new watch.
This is especially useful for defined safety areas. For example, you can apply the same safety areas from the existing watch to the new watch.
Location history is stored on the server for 14 days.
You can send a voice or text message from the messaging view. To access this view, tap on the “Messages” icon in the “Device Actions” tray.
You can listen to a voice message by tapping on the message in the messaging view. To access this view, tap on the “Messages” icon in the “Device Actions” tray.
- An alert can be sent if the watch is taken off.
- An alert is generated when the watch is removed.
- A low battery alert is generated when the battery level reaches 15% and a critical battery alert is generated when the battery level reaches 5%.
You can load music onto the watch by connecting it to the USB port of a computer and then copying music files onto the watch.
The watch should be configured to allow media transfer over USB. On the watch, go to Settings > Storage and set “Use USB to” field to “Transfer Files (MTP)”.
The watch supports MP3, WAV and AAC file formats for music.
Music files will consume the watch’s memory. Assuming a size of 4 MB per song, loading more than 200 songs is not recommended.
You can connect Bluetooth headphones to the watch by going to Settings > Connectivity. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on, and then access the Bluetooth menu and search for available devices.
While voice calls are not supported on the watch, voice messages provide near real time communication. Voice messages can be sent to and from the watch and the parent’s smartphone.
WatchMeGo Terms and Conditions
WatchMeGo is a wearable location product, (“Watch”) which allows the account holder (“you”) to be always connected with the individual who is wearing the Watch. With WatchMeGo, you can create an account to monitor multiple WatchMeGo watches. These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of and access to the WatchMeGo Service (“WatchMeGo Terms”). Your use of and access to the WatchMeGo Service is governed by Sprint’s General Terms and Conditions of Service (“Ts&Cs”); the information collected and used by the WatchMeGo Service is described in its Privacy Notice, also available within the WatchMeGo App; as well as any other documents or materials that we provide or refer you to as described in the Ts&Cs (collectively, “Agreement”). By using the WatchMeGo Service, you are agreeing to or accepting these WatchMeGo Terms and you acknowledge that you have read and understand this Agreement, agree to its terms, and specifically consent to the collection of information as described in the WatchMeGo Privacy Notice.
THE WATCHMEGO APP IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OLD, YOU MAY NOT USE THE WATCHMEGO APP OR PROVIDE SPRINT WITH ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE 13 OR OLDER BUT NOT OF LEGAL AGE OR OTHERWISE WITHOUT CAPACITY TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT, YOU SHOULD REVIEW THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU AND YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN UNDERSTAND THESE WATCHMEGO TERMS.
For purposes of interpreting these WatchMeGo Terms and the Ts&Cs with respect to the WatchMeGo Service, the WatchMeGo Service is included in the definition of “Services” in the Ts&Cs. Capitalized terms used and not defined in these WatchMeGo Terms are used as defined in the Ts&Cs.
Sprint may modify the WatchMeGo Service, the WatchMeGo Terms, and the Ts&Cs at any time in its sole discretion. When and how Sprint will provide you notice of these changes is contained in the Ts&Cs or will otherwise be communicated to you. Your continued use of the WatchMeGo Service following any change will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the modified Agreement. If you do not agree with the modifications, your sole and exclusive remedy is to stop using the WatchMeGo Service.
1. MANDATORY ARBITRATION. AS DETAILED IN THE TS&CS, YOU AND SPRINT AGREE TO A MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION THAT PROVIDES THAT (EXCEPT FOR MATTERS PROPERLY BROUGHT TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT) ANY CLAIM, CONTROVERSY, OR DISPUTE OF ANY KIND BETWEEN YOU AND SPRINT MUST BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL AND NOT A CLASS-WIDE OR CONSOLIDATED BASIS.
2. Limitations of Liability, Warranties, and Indemnity. As detailed in the Ts&Cs, Sprint’s liability to you for the WatchMeGo App and Service is limited and Sprint’s warranties for the WatchMeGo App and Service is also limited. You also agree to indemnify us in certain circumstances. Please carefully review these sections.
3. Consent to Electronic and Email Communications. By creating an account for the WatchMeGo Service, you consent to receiving text messages (SMS) related to the WatchMeGo Service sent to the mobile number you enter as part of the account creation process. You agree to electronic invoice delivery via email, confirm your ability to access your invoice online, and understand that you can change electronic delivery at any time. You also agree that you will promptly provide Sprint with an updated email address if it changes. Sprint may use the email address that you provide to communicate with you about the WatchMeGo Service. Sprint may also use your email address to tell you about Sprint products and services unless you have asked not to receive marketing emails from Sprint.
4. Electronic Signature and Disclosure Consent Notice. You agree to the use of electronic documents and records in connection with your registration for WatchMeGo Service and all future documents and records in connection with WatchMeGo Service—including without limitation this electronic signature and disclosure notice—and that this use satisfies any requirement that we provide you these documents and their content in writing. If you do not agree, do not accept this Agreement. You have the right to receive a paper copy of all documents and records. You may (i) obtain a paper copy of any document or record (free of charge), (ii) withdraw your consent to the use of electronic documents and records, or (iii) update your contact information by calling Customer Care at 866-275-1411 or at sprint.com. Your clicking on the “I accept” button indicates your signature and your acceptance of this notice.
5. How Does WatchMeGo Work? With WatchMeGo, you can locate the Watch on a private map. With WatchMeGo you can monitor multiple Watches and protect everyone with the following features: (a) Define safety areas and be automatically alerted when the Watch(s) moves in or out of these areas; (b) Locate Watch in real time; (c) an SOS button on the Watch that sends an alert to anyone that is using the WatchMeGo App; and who is logged into the WatchMeGo App using your credentials.
6. Limitations. The Watch will attempt to determine its location on an ongoing basis. Location determination is done in order to send periodic updates (as configured by the user within the WatchMeGo app) in order to detect and report entry/exit from the configured Safety Areas. Accurate determination of location on the Watch is dependent on multiple factors including the positioning of the Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) satellites, reception of cellular and/or WiFi signals and the information available from the Qualcomm iZat service for augmenting location information. Sending of location information from the watch to the server (and from the server to the WatchMeGo app) is dependent on the availability of network connectivity.
7. No Improper or Illegal Use. You agree that your use of the WatchMeGo App will be solely for your lawful, personal use and for no other purpose. You will only request location information for devices assigned to your account, in the possession of individuals under your legal supervision, custody or control or for which you have obtained authorized consent to participate in the Service. Unlawful use of this service may carry criminal and/or civil penalties. You will not stalk, harass, harm, threaten or invade the privacy of any person. You also agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations.
8. Location Consent; Availability and Accuracy. By using the WatchMeGo App you consent to Sprint's review of the location of the WatchMeGo watch that is enabled as part of the WatchMeGo App according to the WatchMeGo Privacy Notice. Sprint does not guarantee the availability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of location information and it may only be approximate, delayed or interrupted due to limiting factors such as coverage area, service type, location technology, device is disabled, on a call, sending messages, running applications, the battery is drained, atmospheric, environmental and geographic conditions, satellite limitations, cell site location and information or other network conditions. Location accuracy may also be limited in rural and other areas where the Sprint network coverage is limited.
9. Safety. Use caution if and when providing location information to others and only share location information with those you trust. Please do not endanger yourself and others by using the WatchMeGo App while driving or engaging in any other activity that requires your full attention. The WatchMeGo App is not a substitute for personal supervision. Always use caution when displaying and disseminating personally identifiable information about your device, yourself, others or the location of yourself or other users to anyone else.
Effective Date: January 31, 2020
Sprint WatchMeGo Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) governs our data practices in connection with your use of the WatchMeGo application (“App”) and associated smartwatch (“Watch,” and collectively, “WatchMeGo”) to the extent collected by the WatchMeGo App. WatchMeGo is provided by Sprint (“Sprint”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
If a parent gives the WatchMeGo smartwatch to their child under 13, we will consider activation of that device in the WatchMeGo App as indicating that parent’s verifiable parental consent to collect Personal Information (including precise geolocation and associated activity) from that child. Sprint takes steps to minimize the data collected from the Watch.
The operator of the WatchMeGo service is Sprint Solutions, Inc., as contracting agent on behalf of the applicable Sprint affiliated entities, located at 6391 Sprint Parkway, KSOPHT0101-Z4300, Overland Park, KS 66251-4300, our general phone number is 888-211-4727. For privacy purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at Sprint Law Department, Office of Privacy—Legal Department, P.O. Box 4600, Reston, VA 20195. While we are happy to answer parents’ questions regarding our policies and use of children’s information at this email address, we encourage parents to also use the Right to Know, Right to Delete, App un-installation, and Watch power-off instructions described in this notice to control the information that has been collected about their children or may be collected in the future.
You must be 18 years old to subscribe to Sprint services, and the WatchMeGo App is not intended to be used for children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child entered their information into the App without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
2. What information does WatchMeGo collect and why?
We collect personally identifiable information in various ways as further explained below (“Personal Information”). The source of this information is the user of WatchMeGo, either directly entered or automatically collected.
This Notice applies to this Personal Information, and does not apply to aggregate, anonymous or de-identified information.
The WatchMeGo Service has two types of users – the Parent (the App user) and the Child (wearing and using the Watch). This Notice’s references to Parent and Child also apply to any other App user and individual wearing and using the Watch, respectively.
|Category of Personal Information||Examples||
Primary Purpose of Collection
Identifying information about you
Parent name, email address, phone number,
Child name, phone number, picture
IP addresses and other electronic identifiers of devices used
|Account creation, personalization and facilitating usage of the service.|
|Commercial information||Record of account creation and usage||Account creation, personalization and facilitating usage of the service.|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information||Voice and text messages||Maintain a limited history of messages sent by Parent to Child (voice and text) or Child to parent (voice only).|
|SOS alerts||Record when the Emergency/SOS function has been activated and associated information|
|Safety geolocation areas||To enable Parent to specify alerts when Child moves in or out of specified geographic areas|
|Device battery characteristics; type of mobile device; mobile device identifiers; mobile operating system; information about the way you use the App||Improve, optimize and analyze the way you use the service.|
|Geolocation data||Precise geolocation of Parent device and Watch||Enable operation of the App and Watch to display each device’s location, and associated functions (such as safety areas).|
|Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information||Voice recordings of messages||Maintain a limited history of messages sent by Parent to Child (voice and text) or Child to parent (voice only).|
We do not collect the following categories of personal information: biometric information, characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, professional or employment-related information, education information, or inferences drawn from any of the information identified in this these categories to create a profile about the consumer.
In addition to the primary purposes of collection noted above, we may generally use the categories of information noted above as follows:
- Provide you with the WatchMeGo services, including to contact you from time to time and provide you with important information, required notices, and promotions
- Protect our rights and property and those of our other customers
- Respond to legal process and emergencies
- Develop or inform you of new products and services
- Anonymize or aggregate personal information for various purposes like market analysis or traffic flow analysis and reporting
- Monitor, evaluate or improve our products, services, or networks
- Customize or personalize your experience with our services
3. How can I control the collection of location information?
WatchMeGo collects precise location as part of its core function to allow Parents to view their device’s location with the application, as well as their Child’s Watch location. You may control the collection of precise location by taking the following actions:
- turning off location services for WatchMeGo from the Location Services setting in Settings on your iOS device.
- deactivating Location in Settings on your Android device.
- As location is a primary function of the Watch, it is not possible to turn off location services once a Watch has been paired to the Watch Me Go App.
As a reminder, WatchMeGo may not properly function, or cease to function, if location tracking is disabled since location awareness is integral to its features.
4. Do third parties have access to Personal Information?
We may share the categories of Personal Information noted above to the following categories of third parties:
- to our trusted service providers who work on our behalf
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- with affiliated companies
The Personal Information collected by WatchMeGo is not sold, as defined by the CCPA and its implementing regulations.
5. Information Requests and Choices
You may stop all information collection by uninstalling the WatchMeGo App and powering off the Watch. You may use the standard uninstall processes available as part of your mobile device or uninstall the App through your device’s associated app store (e.g., Apple App Store or Google Play).
In addition, we provide the following rights regarding the Personal Information collected as part of WatchMeGo:
a. Right to Know Personal Information
Users of WatchMeGo have the right to request that we disclose the Personal Information we collect, use, disclose and sell as part of this service. This is called the “Right to Know.”
Registered WatchMeGo users (i.e., Parents) can submit their Right to Know request by logging into the WatchMeGo App through their username and password, and then navigating to the help section from the main menu. Then click on “Right to know” and follow the links in the app to take the desired actions. You can also email WatchMeGoRecordsRequest@sprint.com to receive these instructions.
b. Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information
Users of WatchMeGo have a limited right to request that we delete the Personal Information we have collected or maintained as part of this service.
Registered WatchMeGo users (i.e., Parents) can submit their Right to Know request by logging into the WatchMeGo App through their username and password, and then navigating to the help section from the main menu. Then click on “Right to know” and follow the links in the app to take the desired actions. You can also email WatchMeGoRecordsRequest@sprint.com to receive these instructions. Please note that we will retain certain records regarding the fact that you used WatchMeGo (such as your email address).
c. Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information
Users of WatchMeGo have the right to opt-out of the sale of Personal Information collected as part of this service. Since WatchMeGo does not sell Personal Information, this section is included for information only.
d. Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights
Users of WatchMeGo have the right to exercise their privacy rights conferred by the CCPA (such as the right to receive this Notice, Right to Know, and Right to Request Deletion, and Right to Opt-Out) without receiving discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of their privacy rights.
e. Right to Designate an Authorized Agent
Users of WatchMeGo have the right to designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA if they provide that agent with their login credentials to their WatchMeGo App. Please note that this action would allow such agent access to all information contained in the WatchMeGo App, including a Child’s location. If a user chooses to take this action, they do so entirely at their own risk and we disclaim all responsibility and liability for how such agent may access, use or disclose the information they obtain.
6. Business Transfers
Personal Information about you may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, or sale of our assets. In the unlikely event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, Personal Information may also be transferred as a business asset.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your Personal Information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve WatchMeGo. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for Personal Information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
8. Data Retention Policy
We will retain data for as long as you use WatchMeGo and for a reasonable time thereafter, unless you have exercised the Right to Delete features available to you.
This Privacy Notice may be updated from time to time for any reason. We will notify you of any changes to our Privacy Notice by posting the new Privacy Notice and as otherwise required by law. You are advised to consult this Privacy Notice regularly for any changes.
10. Your Consent
By using the Services, you are consenting to our use and processing of your User Provided and Automatically Collected Information as set forth in this Privacy Notice now, and as amended by us. “Processing” includes using cookies on a computer/hand held device or using or touching information in any way, including, but not limited to, collecting, storing, deleting, using, combining and disclosing information.
If you reside outside the United States, your information will be transferred to the United States and may be processed and stored according to U.S. privacy standards. By using the Application and providing information to us, you consent to such transfer to, and processing in, the United States.
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using WatchMeGo, or have questions about our practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.