Reporting Scams You Encounter & Other Helpful Resources
What to do if you think you’ve come across a scam
- Forward information on any suspicious calls, texts or emails claiming to be Sprint to email@example.com or text to 7726 and then delete them. Our team reviews all submissions; we will reply to your message only if we require additional information.
- If you believe you’ve been a victim of Identity Theft, please visit sprint.com/fraud to learn what to do next.
- Request a free copy of your credit report from AnnualCreditReport.com every 12 months so you can review it for inconsistencies.
Other Helpful Resources:
- OnGuard Online: www.onguardonline.gov
- Stay Safe Online: www.staysafeonline.org
- Stop | Think | Connect: www.stopthinkconnect.org
- CTIA Cybersafety Tips: www.ctia.org/your-wireless-life/consumer-tips/tips/cybersafety-tips
Last updated Tue Jul 28 2020