Know how many messages can be stored in your voicemail box
- When you access your voicemail, the system tells you how many new and saved messages you have.
- Your voicemail box can hold a total of 30 messages.
- New messages are kept for 14 to 30 days, depending on the type of voicemail. If you don't save them during that time, they are automatically deleted.
- Saved messages are kept for 30 days, and if you don't delete them during that time, they are automatically deleted.
- If your mailbox is full, you will hear a mailbox full message when you access your voicemail.
- Callers trying to leave a voicemail will receive the same message and won't be able to leave a voicemail until you erase some messages.
Last updated Mon Nov 09 2020