- The StarStar Me app, available for the iPhone and Android phones, allows you to manage incoming calls.
- When you’re busy, turn off rings and automatically send callers an audio or text message to tell them you’ll call back later. Or send callers your contact info, including links to your important social media accounts.
- You can also block specific callers from reaching you, just in case you need that.
FAQs about the StarStar Me app
With the app you can choose to:
- Have calls ring your phone
- Automatically reply to calls with a custom text message to let callers know that you aren't currently available (e.g. "I'm in a meeting", "I'm driving", "I'm in class", "I'm on a plane", etc.)
- Reply to calls with a link to a mobile web page with your contact info
- Future enhancements to the StarStar web site will enable all customers access to the app features.
- StarStar Me is an add-on mobile service that lets you use your name or nickname, when available, as your number.
- People can call you on their mobile phones by simply entering * * and then a unique word or phrase that you choose.
- When meeting new people, give out your memorable StarStar number instead of ten hard-to-remember digits.
- Your StarStar number does not replace your existing mobile number. Calls to your StarStar number will be routed to your existing mobile phone.
- StarStar Me subscribers are charged airtime/minutes for calls that they receive according to their Sprint plan.
- Calls to a StarStar number may count towards the caller’s voice minutes depending on their plan.
- Text messages that are sent to callers are free, however callers who click links in text messages may incur data charges depending on their plan.
- Callers from carriers other than Sprint may incur charges for voice minutes/airtime and text messages, depending on the carrier and the caller’s voice and data plan.
- If you are unable to sign up for StarStar Me, you may not have access to add paid services to an account.
- For example, if you are a member but not the primary account owner of a family plan or are part of a corporate account).
- Talk to your account owner/administrator or contact us by calling *2 on your Sprint phone.
You can cancel your StarStar Me service by visiting http://sprint.starstar.me or through the StarStar Me app.
- Sign in to your account and click Edit my account next to the StarStar number on the My Account page.
- From the main screen of the StarStar Me app, tap Account on the bottom left, and then tap the pen and paper icon on the right.
- You can then cancel your StarStar Me service.
Was this helpful?
Last updated Mon Jun 12 2017