Change or update your rate plan online
To change or update your plan online, you must have a valid My Sprint account and be set up with an account owner or account authorized profile. If you are not an account owner and do not have permission to change settings on your account, you will not have permissions to change or update your plan.
You can change your plan at any time without extending your contract. Plans vary based on your eligibility. Device and term restrictions may apply. Switching plans may result in the loss of service discounts and add-ons.
Your plan change will be reflected on your next bill.
- Some plans may not work with all devices.
- Smartphones require activation on a plan that includes data.
- Once a plan change is made, you cannot change back to your previous plan if it is no longer offered. However, you will be able to switch to other plans that are available.
To change or update your rate plan online:
- Login in to www.sprint.com
- From the global menu select My Account > Change Plan
- Select the device you are wanting to change the plan on.
- Once you've chosen your plan, click Add to cart at the bottom on the page.
- Your selection will appear at the top of the page. If you'd like to add optional service add-ons, you can do so by choosing an eligible add-on from the list.
- Click Continue.
- Click Checkout to review your new plan, make any changes or checkout.
- Review your order details to ensure that they are correct. Note: A confirmation email will be sent to the account owner's email address.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and then click Complete plan change to complete the order, Keep shopping to add more changes, or Empty my cart to cancel the order.