Get your phone ready to use internationally
For information regarding coverage and rates while roaming internationally, visit our Worldwide Coverage and Rates page sprint.com/sww and search for your country and select city. Sprint Global Roaming is automatically available with capable devices if no other international roaming plan has been added. Contact Sprint Worldwide Care to review other options or to learn more about international roaming. Sprint Worldwide can be reached via chat or email from sprint.com/swwsupport.
Other important things to know about using your phone internationally:
- You'll need your passcode to access voicemail while traveling.
- International dialing
- To place an international call while traveling, dial the international access code, country code, then the phone number. When in GSM mode, international dialing is simplified with plus key dialing (use the <+> key in place of the access code). Check your device guide for plus key dialing steps.
- To place a local call while traveling, dial as you would from a landline in that country.
- When sending a text to a US based number or to a number within the North American Numbering Plan simply enter the 10-digit number in the 'To' field
- When sending a text to a number outside the US and North American Numbering Plan, always enter 011 then the country code and number in the 'To' field
- Country specific travel tip guides
- You can access travel tips guide for using your device in specific destinations. Go to sprint.com/traveltips and select your device and destination.
Device-specific travel tip guides
- You can access travel tips guide for using your device while roaming. Go to sprint.com/traveltips and select your device.
Last updated Tue Jul 28 2020