Find My iPhone
Find My iPhone is a useful feature that may be used to locate a lost or stolen iPhone, lock a missing iPhone to prevent unauthorized use, and remotely wipe an iPhone that cannot be recovered. iCloud must be enabled on your iPhone for Find My iPhone to work.
Disable Find My iPhone
- From the home screen, tap Settings.
- Type Find My iPhone in the search field located at the top of your screen.
- Select Find My iPhone.
- Select Find my iPhone.
- Tap the switch to disable this feature.
- Enter the Apple ID account Password, then tap Turn Off.
- Find My iPhone is now disabled.
(Apple will send you a notification that Find My iPhone has been disabled)
Note: You will be charged a fee if you don’t disable Find my iPhone prior to activating your new and returning your leased device.