Device repair options
Take your device to an authorized Sprint Repair Center
Make an appointment with an authorized service repair center.
What you should know before your appointment:
- Your device will be wiped clean before being repaired. If you can, backup the content on your device to avoid losing it.
- Some devices may be able to be repaired in the store. A technician will determine in-store repair eligibility.
- Sprint Repair Center may ship your device to our service center, where we typically repair your device within 5 business days
- A loaner phone may be available to you at the store
- If you have another Sprint device, we recommend bringing it to the store for us to activate during your repair
- Check to see if you're eligible for an upgrade
- Make sure you have permission to get device help at a Sprint store
- Can’t be there with someone to get repairs or protection related transactions
- Add them as a delegate, and give them permission to make those transactions without you