Device repair options
Take your device to a Sprint service and repair location
Find a Sprint service and repair location, or get in line now before you go.
What you should know before your visit:
- Your device will be wiped clean before being repaired. If you can, back up the content on your device to avoid losing it.
- Some devices may be able to be repaired in the store. A technician will determine in-store repair eligibility.
- We may ship your device from the Sprint service and repair location to our authorized service and repair hub, where your device is typically repaired within 5 business days.
- A loaner phone may be available to you at the store.
- If you have another Sprint device, we recommend bringing it to the store for us to activate during your repair.
- Check to see if you're eligible for an upgrade.
- Make sure you have permission to get device help at a Sprint store.
- Can’t be there with someone to get repairs or protection-related transactions?
- Add them as a delegate, and give them permission to make those transactions without you.