Change your phone number
There may be occasions where you need to change your phone number. Your number can be changed anywhere Sprint provides service.
IMPORTANT: There is no fee for changing your number on sprint.com.
- You can't choose a specific number.
- A new number will be randomly assigned.
- You can't change your phone number more than 3 times in 30 days.
- Once your phone number has been changed, you may not be able to switch back to your current number; we cannot guarantee recovery of a phone number.
- You will need to set up a new voicemail account, and all your saved voicemail messages will be lost.
- Changing your phone number will remove block or allow lists associated with that number.
- You will need to manually set up these lists for your new number.
- You can't transfer a number from another service provider through this self-service process.