View unbilled usage, call details and text usage details
View unbilled Call logs
If you manage a business or personal account and have registered your account on sprint.com, you can view unbilled usage online.
Note: Only an account owner will see the link to view call log details.
- Go to My usage.
- Scroll to the device you want to see usage.
- Click Show details in the Talk box.
- Click View call log.
Note: In some cases, the unbilled text message detail will not correspond to amount billed.
View or download billed Call or Text log details
As a consumer customer, you can get billed text details for your last 3 bill periods (or 90 days) on sprint.com.
Before you start, you should know:
- Text details displayed on your My Sprint account include:
- Sending phone number.
- Receiving phone number.
- Date and time the message was sent and received.
- The report does not include the content of the message.
- We’re not able to retrieve some call or text details for usage incurred while roaming off the Sprint Network.
There are no forms to fill out and no waiting involved. You can get 90 days of text details, right now. Simply:
- Go to sprint.com/viewbill and sign in to your account.
- Click Calls/Texts Logs.
- Select the Voice or Text radio button.
- Click the phone owner’s name to view their usage details.
- Click the *Load 50 More* button to get more details. Repeat as needed until the usage details you need are displayed.
- If you’re using the My Sprint Mobile app, a smartphone or tablet, your device will show 25 records at a time. To download, save and print, you’ll need to use a computer since these features are not available on smartphones and tablets.
- Click the Download link on the right side of the screen.
- Read this note and click Ok.
- Note: This download produces a CSV file. To ensure the information is formatted properly, import the file and format the data as TEXT.
- Click Open or Save.
- Print your text details.
To keep a running history, download your text message details every 90 days.