Username and password requirements
- Go to sprint.com/mysprint and sign in
- Click My Account.
- Select Profile and Settings.
- Click Edit next to username or password.
- Update and click save changes.
- 6-33 characters
- Can only include the following special characters: periods, hyphens and underscores
- Cannot include account information
- 8-33 characters
- at least 1 capital letter
- at least 1 number
- at least one special characheter: - _ . $ # @ ! +
- cannot match username, phone, account or Social Security numbers
- cannot use prior passwords
For the strongest password:
- Avoid common words or a combination of common words i.e. “House” or “Red house”
- Stay away from obvious substitutions i.e. "H0use"
- Don't use a password that you use somewhere else
Note: To help keep your account secure you will be required to change your password every six months. Account username profiles may be expired after 6 months of inactivity.