Request authorization to access more features and controls on your My Sprint account
Account owners have full access to the My Sprint account management tools. If you have a device on the account, but are not an account owner, you will have access to everything except billing-related tools. If you have a sub-account and would like to request authorization from the account owner to manage other account tools, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to My Sprint with your username and password
- Click the My preferences tab
- Scroll down to All About My Account
- Click Request Access
- The Request to do more on your online account screen pops up
- Click Request
- A confirmation message will appear: Request has been sent to the person who opened the account for approval.
You can also request authorization from the I Want To modal on the Account page. You can check the status of your request in your Info Center.
- Pending request - If you click the request authorization link and the request has not been confirmed or denied by the account owner, you will see the following message: Your request for access to see and control more of your account is pending. It was sent to the person who opened your account for approval.
- Request authorization denied - If you click the request authorization link and the request has been denied by the account owner, you will see the following message: We're sorry but the person who opened your account did NOT approve your request to see and control more of your account.
- Request authorization approved - If you click the request authorization link and your request is approved by the account owner, you will see the following message: Excellent! The person who opened your account approved your request for access to see and control more of your account. You can:
- Change your plan
- Add a phone
- Pay or update your bill
Was this helpful?
Last updated Mon May 22 2017