Register your account online at sprint.com
Sprint.com gives you easy, secure, 24/7 access to information about your device and account management tools.
It only takes a few minutes to register.
What you'll need to get started:
- Account Owners will need to have the billing ZIP code and the account PIN or the answer to the account security question. If you forgot the PIN, we can send you a one-time passcode during registration.
- To register as a device user instead of an account owner, you'll need to have your device handy in order to receive a text message.
Read more about the different levels of profile access on sprint.com.
Sign up for access to sprint.com:
- Go to sprint.com. Click Sign in. Then click Create my profile.
- Enter your phone number.
- Next, Verify your identity. Complete one of the three options:
- Account Owners, Enter my Sprint PIN number - Enter your billing ZIP code and PIN to create an Account Owner profile.
- Account Owners, Answer my security question OR send me a retrieval code - Complete one of these:
- Answer your security question - Enter your billing ZIP code, last 4-digits of the account holder SSN and answer the security question.
- Retrieval code – Enter your billing ZIP code and last 4-digits of the account holder SSN. Once your account is verified, you will be allowed to register as an account owner.
- Device users, Someone else pays the bill, so I don't need to see billing info - Once your device is verified, you will be allowed to see your device information, plan information, minutes used and data usage.
- Next, create your username, password, and enter your email address. Then select Finish.
- Your email address will be used to notify you when changes are made to your profile or to retrieve your password if you forget it. We'll also use it to confirm your sign up for sprint.com.
- Congrats! You are done when you see the Success page. You may either:
- Click Sign in to My Sprint and directly access your online profile; or
- Retrieve the email we sent you. You don't have to do this now but it is required for second sign in.
Was this helpful?
Last updated Tue Jun 20 2017