Add or remove devices in your sprint.com profile
You can add or remove devices associated to your sprint.com online profile on the My device page on sprint.com.
Sign in to My Sprint
- Click on the My Sprint then Permissions.
- Click on the Tell us about your device link.
- You will see the My device page. There are 4 options on this page:
No, thanks. Keep it the way I have it.
- This option makes no changes to your devices.
Yes, take this device off completely.
- This option will remove the device from the current profile.
- Click Yes, take this device off completely to remove it from your profile.
Yes, I want to see another device from my account.
- This option will allow you to use another device already on your account.
- Click on the device you want to use and click Save.
- When the device belongs to an account that is already managed by your profile, the device is attached immediately without any secondary validation.
Yes, I want to see a new device.
- This option will let you attach a device that does not belong to any account managed by your profile secondary validation.
- Select Yes, I want to see a new device.
- If the number does not pass initial validation, an error message is displayed. The device number should be corrected and then saved again.
- Check your text message folder for the code sent by Sprint to validate that you have the device you are adding.
- Enter the code into the text box and click Save. If the code is entered incorrectly, the code can be resent by clicking on send it again.
- Once the additional devices are added, they can be selected on the My device page by choosing Yes, I want to see another device from my account.