Activation instructions for iPad
Before You Get Started:
- Be sure that Sprint Direct Connect Plus (SDC Plus) service has been added to your account.
- If SMS blocking is enabled, remove the SMS restriction until SDC Plus is provisioned on the device. Once active, SMS blocking can be re-enabled.
- Search for the Sprint Direct Connect Plus app in the App Store.
- Tap to select the Sprint Direct Connect Plus app.
- Tap Install, the application will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the download is complete, select Open.
- If the App does not open, tap the SDC Plus icon under Apps to launch.
- When prompted you must tap ALLOW to permit the application to function for each option.
- Record audio
- Access the devices location
- Access contacts
- Make and Manage phone calls
- View SMS messages
- At the Ignore battery optimizations prompt, select Yes.
- The End User License Agreement (EULA) page is displayed. You must read and accept the EULA to activate SDC Plus on the phone.
- Scroll down while reading the EULA and tap the Check Mark to accept the EULA.
- The iPad will contact the server. The screen will display “Activation required to use Sprint Direct Connect Plus service. Activate now?”
- Tap Yes to activate.
- A message appears requesting an activation code provided by the customer corporate administrator. This code will be sent to the email associated with the account in the CAT tool.
- For administrator directions on sending the code to the end user, see the next section.
- Enter the Activation Code.
- Congratulations! You are now ready to begin using Sprint Direct Connect Plus service.