Activation instructions for Android Phones
Before You Get Started:
- Be sure that Sprint Direct Connect Plus (SDC Plus) service has been added to your account.
- If SMS blocking is enabled, remove the SMS restriction until SDC Plus is provisioned on the device. Once active, SMS blocking can be re-enabled.
- Search for the Sprint Direct Connect Plus app in the Google Play Store.
- Tap to select the Sprint Direct Connect Plus app.
- Tap Install, the application will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the download is complete, select Open.
- If the App does not open, tap the SDC Plus icon under Apps to launch
- When prompted you must tap ALLOW the device permission to the following functions:
- Record audio
- Access the devices location
- Access contacts
- Make and Manage phone calls
- View SMS messages
- At the Ignore battery optimizations prompt, select Yes
- The End User License Agreement (EULA) page is displayed. You must read and accept the EULA to activate SDC Plus on the phone.
- Scroll down while reading the EULA and tap the Check Mark to accept the EULA.
- The phone will contact the server. The phone will display “Activation required to use Sprint Direct Connect Plus service. To activate your subscription and improve service experience, free SMS messages will be sent. Activate now?”
- Tap Yes to activate.
- Congratulations! You are now ready to begin using Sprint Direct Connect Plus service.