Migrate to Sprint Direct Connect Plus
Before you migrate
- SDC Plus will not work with the legacy SDC product.
- If you have a team, all will need to upgrade at the same time.
- It is recommended that you remove the current SDC Now app for smart phones prior to installing the new “Sprint Direct Connect Plus” App. Available via Google Play and the Apple App Store.
- Service provisioning can be initiated via sprint.com, sales or a customer care representative.
Steps to migrate
1. Check device capability. Click here for list of devices.
2. Change the add-on service on your account.
- If you are not on a business account, go to Change Services on sprint.com to change to new service.
- If you are on a business account, please contact your sales person or customer care.
3. Once service is added you will receive a text confirmation.
4. Download new SDC Plus App.
- For basic rugged push to talk (PTT) phones update the software (firmware). For instructions see our tutorials.
- For smart phones download the SDC Plus App from their app stores. (unistall the old app first).