FINAL LEGAL NOTICE – IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED. YOUR SPRINT SIM OR DEVICE WILL NO LONGER BE SUPPORTED AFTER MAY 1, 2023
This is a final reminder that your account has one or more lines of service with an outdated Sprint SIM card or incompatible device that will no longer be supported after May 1, 2023.
Most impacted devices, including handsets and non-handsets, can continue to be used on the T-Mobile network if you replace your current Sprint SIM with the FREE T-Mobile SIM card. Some Sprint devices will no longer be supported on the T-Mobile network and must be upgraded or replaced to continue service.
We have exciting offers and deals to help you address these devices, including options for a FREE SIM card or FREE replacement device, if needed, but you must take action before May 1, 2023.
If you do not act before May 1, 2023, the line(s) of service will be suspended. This means you will lose access to the network and will not be able to make voice calls, access data service, send or receive text messages or utilize other network services, including the ability to make 911 calls depending on your location. Additionally, here is what you can expect for the impacted device(s) and line(s) of service:
- Billing for the line(s), including associated third-party services like P360 device insurance, will stop;
- Lease and Installment Billing Agreements associated with the listed device(s) will be closed, and you will no longer be billed device finance or lease charges, although you will be responsible for charges already billed to the account;
- Any charges billed or incurred (but not yet billed) prior to suspension will still be owed, including but not limited to international long distance or roaming charges that may not appear on your invoice for one or two billing cycles;
- Your phone number(s) will be retained for 30 days, at which time the line(s) will be canceled, and you will lose your phone number(s);
- You will need to back up the information you keep on your device(s) such as your photos, contacts, calendar, and all other content. Visit www.sprint.com/backup to learn more;
- To save or forward voicemails, visit Forward a Visual Voicemail message;
- To resume service for your suspended line(s), you will need to contact T-Mobile within 30 days and upgrade or replace the listed device(s) to restore your service. If you do not take action to restore your service by May 31, 2023 your line will be cancelled.
Please take immediate action by May 1, 2023 to avoid any interruption and continue to take advantage of T-Mobile’s bigger, better 4G & 5G networks – including the largest and fastest nationwide 5G network.
To learn about your options,
- Login to your account and view impacted lines
- Visit a Store
- Call 888-211-4727
Thank you for being a T-Mobile customer,
Your T-Mobile Team
Device Offer: Limited time offer; subject to change. Not transferrable or combinable with other offers. Must have eligible CDMA or LTE device. 1 device swap per eligible line. Account must be in good standing. Fastest: Based on median, overall combined 5G speeds according to analysis by Ookla® of Speedtest Intelligence® data 5G download speeds for Q4 2021. See 5G device, coverage, & access details at T-Mobile.com. 5G coverage not available in some areas. Some uses may require certain plan or feature; see T-Mobile.com.