Troubleshoot issues related to data connectivity on your device for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 6
This article helps you troubleshoot data connectivity issues on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
You may have data connectivity issues if you're unable to:
- Connect to the Internet
- Browse websites
- Send or receive multimedia messages
- Load Internet content within applications
- Send or receive email
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
- Verify airplane mode is turned off.
- From the home screen, swipe down the Status bar with two fingers.
- Turn off Airplane mode if enabled. Note: The icon is blue when enabled.
- Verify mobile data is enabled.
- From the home screen, swipe down the Status bar.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Connections.
- Tap Data usage.
- Ensure the Mobile data switch is ON.
- Perform a soft reset.
- Turn off the device by pressing the Power/Lock key.
- Tap Power off.
- Tap Power off again.
- Wait for 10 seconds.
- Turn the phone back on.
- Do you know if other Sprint customers are experiencing the same problem in the same location?
- Temporary solution: Connect to a Wi-Fi network.
A soft reset reconnects your Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 to the Sprint Mobile network:
If yes or you don't know: Please contact Sprint Customer Care for help.
If no: Please find the nearest Sprint Repair center and schedule an appointment so a Sprint technician can further diagnose the issue.
You can connect to a Wi-Fi network as a temporary solution.
Note: Most Wi-Fi networks have a range of less than 100 feet indoors and up to 300 feet outdoors. Objects between the router and your Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 may decrease the signal strength.
Connecting to a Wi-Fi network may also improve battery life.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please contact Sprint Customer Care for more help.