Program your device for the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0
Steps to activate your Samsung Galaxy Tab A8
- Phone is not active
- Unable to make or receive calls
- Unable to send or receive text messages
Note: Before you try these steps, check the Sprint coverage map and verify that you are in an area with good overage.
- Hands-free activation
If this is the first time activating your phone, hands-free activation automatically runs in the background as you go through the initial sign-in process.
- Update the data profile
If this is not the first time activating your phone or hands-free activation did not complete successfully, update the data profile.
- Reset network connection
If the activation methods above did not work, reset your network connection.
- From the home screen, scroll down the Status bar.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Scroll to and tap General management.
- Tap Reset.
- Tap Reset network settings.
- Tap RESET SETTINGS.
- Review the warning. Tap RESET SETTINGS.
- The network settings have been reset.
If you're still having issues, dial *2 on your phone or reach Sprint Customer Care.