Troubleshoot issues related to making and receiving calls on your device for the Samsung Galaxy A10e
This article helps troubleshoot making or receiving calls on your Samsung Galaxy A10e
You may have issues with calls if you have:
- A low signal strength
- Trouble making or receiving calls
- Frequently dropped calls
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
- From the home screen, swipe down the Status bar.
- Swipe down again to access the Quick Settings menu.
- If Airplane mode is enabled, tap to disable it.
- From the home screen, tap Phone.
- Dial ##72786#.
- Tap YES. Your phone will power off and restart.
- After it restarts and reconnects to the network, your phone will automatically launch hands-free activation.
- Turn off the device by pressing the Power/Lock key.
- Tap Power off.
- Tap Power off again.
- Wait for 10 seconds.
- Turn the phone back on.
1. Verify airplane mode is turned off.
Note: The icon is blue when enabled.
2. Reset the network settings.
Resetting the network settings reconnects your phone to the Sprint network and does not erase any of your content or data.
3. Verify if coverage is available at your current location.
If your Samsung Galaxy A10e has low signal strength, see if your location is within Sprint voice coverage on the Sprint coverage map.
4. Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your Samsung Galaxy A10e to the Sprint Mobile network:
5. Do you know if other Sprint customers are experiencing the same issue in the same location?
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your Samsung Galaxy A10e is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please contact Sprint Customer Care for more help.