Program your device for the Samsung Galaxy A10e
Steps to activate your Samsung Galaxy A10e
- Phone is not active
- Unable to make or receive calls
- Unable to send or receive text messages
Note: Before you try these steps, check the Sprint coverage map and verify that you are in an area with good coverage.
- Hands-free activation
If this is the first time activating your phone, hands-free activation automatically runs in the background as you go through the initial sign-in process.
- Update the data profile
If this is not the first time activating your phone or hands-free activation did not complete successfully, update the data profile.
- Reset network connection
If the activation methods above did not work, reset your network connection.
- From the home screen, tap Phone.
- Dial ##72786#.
- Tap YES. The phone will restart.
- After it restarts and reconnects to the network, your phone automatically launches hands-free activation.
If you're still having issues, dial *2 on your phone or reach Sprint Customer Care.