FAQs related to text messaging on your device for the Moto z² Force Edition
Answers to some of your questions about text messaging on your Motorola Moto Z2 Force
- What's the difference between text messaging and multimedia messaging?
A text message has a limit of 160 characters. For longer text messages, your device splits the message into multiple messages.
With multimedia messaging, you can combine images, video, and audio with text in a single message.
Note: Other devices either split long texts into 160-character messages or convert them into a multimedia message. Multimedia messages require a data connection; text messages don't.
- Why does the message say Draft next to it?
Your Motorola Moto Z2 Force saves a message that is composed but not sent as a draft. You can open and edit a draft or send it as is.
- How do I send a group message?
In the Messages inbox, tap the Compose button and enter the recipient names in the To field.
- Can I delete a text message?
Steps to delete an entire text message thread
- From the home screen, tap the Messages icon.
- Tap the message thread as needed.
- Tap and hold the message.
- Tap the Delete icon.
- Tap DELETE to confirm.