Troubleshoot issues related to Bluetooth on your device for the LG V30+
This article helps you troubleshoot Bluetooth issues on your LG V30+
You may have Bluetooth� issues if your LG V30+ is unable to:
- Pair with a Bluetooth device
- Connect to a Bluetooth device
- Recognize a Bluetooth device
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
- Does your phone you're pairing with support the same Bluetooth protocols as your LG V30+ ?
Refer to the Bluetooth device's user manual for compatibility.
Your LG V30+ is compatible with Bluetooth v4.2 and supports the following profiles:
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Device Identification Profile (DI)
- Generic Audio/Video Distribution Profile (GAVDP)
- Generic Object Exchange Profile (GOEP)
- Health Device Profile (HDP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Human Interface Device Profile (HID)
- HID Over GATT Profile (HOGP)
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Message Access Profile (MAP)
- Object Exchange Profile (OBEX)
- Object Push Profile (OPP)
- Personal Area Networking Profile (PAN)
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP)
- Serial Port Profile (SPP)
If the manual doesn't list any of these protocols, your LG V30+ is unable to connect to that Bluetooth device.
- Is Bluetooth enabled on both devices?
Bluetooth may be turned off on either the LG V30+ or the other Bluetooth device. Be sure Bluetooth is enabled on both devices.
- From the home screen, swipe to and tap Settings.
- Tap the Networks tab.
- Tap the Bluetooth switch to ON if needed.
- Is the Bluetooth device in range?
- Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset deletes any temporary files that may be causing the issue.
- Turn off the device by pressing and holding the Power key, then tap Powerr off.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Press the Power key to turn the device back on.
- Remove the pairing and re-pair the Bluetooth device.
The Bluetooth communication range for most devices, including your LG V30+, is about 30 feet. Be sure your phones are in range.
Removing the pairing, restarting your LG V30+, and then re-pairing the Bluetooth device refreshes and updates your connection.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your LG V30+ is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, contact Sprint Customer Care