Troubleshoot issues related to making and receiving calls on your device for the LG Tribute Dynasty
This article helps troubleshoot making or receiving calls on your LG Tribute Dynasty
You may have issues with calls if you have:
- A low signal strength
- Trouble making or receiving calls
- Frequently dropped calls
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify airplane mode is turned off.
- From the home screen, use two fingers to swipe down the Status bar.
- If Airplane mode is enabled, tap to disable it.
Note: The icon is Black when enabled.
Reset the network settings.
Resetting the network settings reconnects your phone to the Sprint network and does not erase any of your content or data.
- From the home screen, tap the Phone icon.
- Dial ##72786##.
- Tap OK. Your phone will power off and restart.
- After it restarts and reconnects to the network, your phone will automatically launch Configuration service.
Verify if coverage is available at your current location.
If your LG Tribute Dynasty has low signal strength, see if your location is within Sprint voice coverage on the Sprint coverage map.
Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your LG Tribute Dynasty to the Sprint network.
- Turn your phone off.
- Remove the battery. After 30 seconds, reinsert the battery.
- Turn your phone back on.
Do you know if other Sprint customers are experiencing the same issue in the same location?
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your LG Tribute Dynasty is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please contact Sprint Customer Care for more help.