Troubleshoot issues related to Bluetooth on your device for the LG Stylo 4
This article helps you troubleshoot Bluetooth issues on your LG Stylo 4
You may have Bluetooth issues if your LG Stylo 4 is unable to:
- Pair with a Bluetooth device
- Connect to a Bluetooth device
- Recognize a Bluetooth device
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
- Does your phone you're pairing with support the same Bluetooth protocols as your LG Stylo 4?
Refer to the Bluetooth device's user manual for compatibility.
Your LG Stylo 4 is compatible with Bluetooth 5.0 and supports:
- Basic Imaging Profile (BIP)
- Calendar Tasks and Notes Profile (CTNP)
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Object Push Profile (OPP)
- Generic Object Exchange Profile (GOEP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP)
- Human Interface Device Profile (HID)
- Personal Area Networking Profile (PAN)
- Device Identification Profile (DI)
- Generic Audio/Video Distribution Profile (GAVDP)
- HID Over GATT Profile (HOGP)
- Message Access Profile (MAP)
- Object Exchange Profile (OBEX)
- Service Discovery Application Profile (SDAP)
If the manual doesn't list any of these protocols, your LG Stylo 4 is unable to connect to that Bluetooth device.
Bluetooth may be turned off on either the LG Stylo 4 or the other Bluetooth device. Be sure Bluetooth is enabled on both devices.
- From the home screen, swipe down the Status bar.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- In the Network tab, tap the Bluetooth switch to ON.
The Bluetooth communication range for most devices, including your LG Stylo 4, is about 300 feet. Be sure your phone is in range.
A soft reset reconnects your LG Stylo 4 to the Sprint Mobile network:
- Turn off the device by pressing and holding the Power/Lock key.
- Tap Power off and restart.
- Your device has performed a soft reset.
Removing the pairing, restarting your LG Stylo 4, and then re-pairing the Bluetooth device refreshes and updates your connection.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your LG Stylo 4 is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, try the Sprint Community pages.