FAQs related to text messaging on your device for the LG Stylo 3
Answers to some of your questions about text messaging on your LG Stylo 3
- What's the difference between text messaging and multimedia messaging?
A text message has a limit of 160 characters. For longer text messages, your LG Stylo 3 splits the message into multiple messages.
With multimedia messaging, you can combine images, video, and audio with text in a single message.
Note: Other devices either split long texts into 160-character messages or convert them into a multimedia message. Multimedia messages require a data connection; text messages don't.
- Why does the message say Draft next to it?
Your LG Stylo 3 saves a message that is composed but not sent as a draft. You can open and edit a draft or send it as is.
- How do I send a group message?
In the Messenger inbox, tap the Compose button and enter the recipient names in the To field.
- Can I delete a text message?
Steps to delete an entire text message thread
1. From the home screen, tap the Messenger icon.
2. Tap the message thread as needed.
3. Tap and hold the message.
4. Tap the Trash icon.
5. Tap DELETE to confirm.