Troubleshoot issues related to making and receiving calls on your device for the LG G6
This article helps troubleshoot making or receiving calls on your LG G6
You may have issues with calls if you have:
- A low signal strength
- Trouble making or receiving calls
- Frequently dropped calls
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
1. Verify airplane mode is turned off.
- Press and hold the Power key.
- If Turn off Airplane mode displays, tap it to disable Airplane mode.
2. Verify your LG G6� is connected to the Sprint network using My Sprint App.
- Access My Sprint App.
- Swipe to the left to open Device Diagnostics.
- Look for Network:
- Network is in the Passed section: Your phone is connected to the Sprint network.
- Network is in the Failed or Flagged section: Update the Data Profile.
- From Device Diagnostics, tap System Updates.
- Tap Update Profile.
- After the profile update is complete, tap OK.
3. Verify if coverage is available at your current location.
If your LG G6 has low signal strength, see if your location is within Sprint voice coverage on the Sprint coverage map.
4. Reset the network settings.
Resetting the network settings reconnects your phone to the Sprint network and does not erase any of your content or data.
- From the home screen, tap the Phone icon.
- If necessary, tap the Dial tab.
- Enter ##72786#.
- Tap OK to confirm.
- The phone will restart and Hands Free Activation will begin.
5. Do you know if other Sprint customers are experiencing the same issue in the same location?
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your LG G6 is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please contact Sprint Customer Care for more help.