Troubleshoot issues related to data connectivity on your device for the LG G6
This article helps you troubleshoot data connectivity issues on your LG G6
You may have data connectivity issues if you're unable to:
- Connect to the Internet
- Browse websites
- Send or receive multimedia messages
- Load Internet content within applications
- Send or receive email
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
1. Verify mobile data is enabled.
1. From the home screen, swipe down the Status bar.
2. Tap Settings.
3. In the Networks tab, ensure Mobile data is ON.
2. Verify your LG G4� is connected to the Sprint network using My Sprint App.
1. Access My Sprint App.
2. Swipe to the left to open Device Diagnostics.
3. Look for Network:
- Network is in the Passed section: Your phone is connected to the Sprint network.
- Network is in the Failed or Flagged section: Update the Data Profile.
1. From Device Diagnostics, tap System Updates.
2. Tap Update Profile.
3. After the profile update is complete, tap OK.
3. Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your LG G6 to the Sprint network.
1. With your phone powered on, remove the battery.
2. After 10 seconds, reinsert the battery.
3. Turn your phone back on.
4. Do you know if other Sprint customers are experiencing the same problem in the same location?
1.If yes or you don't know: Please contact Sprint Customer Care for help.
2.If no: Please find the nearest Sprint Repair center and schedule an appointment so a Sprint technician can further diagnose the issue.
5. Temporary solution: Connect to a Wi-Fi network.
You can connect to a Wi-Fi network as a temporary solution.
Note: Most Wi-Fi networks have a range of less than 100 feet indoors and up to 300 feet outdoors. Objects between the router and your LG G6 may decrease the signal strength.
Connecting to a Wi-Fi network may also improve battery life.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your LG G6 is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please contact Sprint Customer Care for more help.