Troubleshoot issues related to making and receiving calls on your device for the Kyocera DuraTR
This article helps troubleshoot making or receiving calls on your Kyocera Ten4
You may have issues with calls if you have:
- A low signal strength
- Trouble making or receiving calls
- Frequently dropped calls
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify airplane mode is turned off.
- From the home screen, press the OK key.
- Scroll to Settings and press the OK key.
- Select Wireless & networks, press the OK key.
- Scroll to More and press the Ok key.
- Select Airplane mode and press the OK key.
- Scroll and select Off if is On, then press the OK key.
Reset the network settings.
Resetting the network settings reconnects your phone to the Sprint network and does not erase any of your content or data.
- From the home screen, Dial ##72786#.
- Press Yes key. Your phone will power off and restart.
- After it restarts and reconnects to the network, your phone will automatically launch hands-free activation.
Verify if coverage is available at your current location.
If your Kyocera Ten4 has low signal strength, see if your location is within Sprint voice coverage on the Sprint coverage map.
Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your Kyocera Ten4 to the Sprint network.
- Turn off the phone.
- Remove the battery.
- After 30 seconds, reinsert the battery.
- Turn the phone back on.
Do you know if other Sprint customers are experiencing the same issue in the same location?
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your Kyocera Ten4 is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please contact Sprint Customer Care for more help.