Troubleshoot issues related to data connectivity on your device for the Kyocera DuraTR
This article helps you troubleshoot data connectivity issues on your Kyocera Ten4
You may have data connectivity issues if you're unable to:
- Connect to the Internet
- Browse websites
- Send or receive multimedia messages
- Load Internet content within applications
- Send or receive email
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Update the data profile.
- From the home screen, press the OK key.
Note: Updating the data profile requires that the device be in your network coverage area.
- Scroll to Settings and press the OK key.
- Scroll to System and press the OK key.
- Scroll to System updates and press the OK key.
- Scroll to Update profile and press the OK key.
- Once the profile update is complete, Press the OK key.
- The data profile is now up to date.
Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your Kyocera Ten4 to the Sprint network.
- Turn off the phone.
- Remove the battery.
- After 30 seconds, reinsert the battery.
- Turn the phone back on.
Do you know if other Sprint customers are experiencing the same problem in the same location?
- If yes or you don't know: Please contact Sprint Customer Care for help.
- If no: Please find the nearest Sprint Repair center and schedule an appointment so a Sprint technician can further diagnose the issue.
Temporary solution: Connect to a Wi-Fi network.
You can connect to a Wi-Fi network as a temporary solution.
Note: Most Wi-Fi networks have a range of less than 100 feet indoors and up to 300 feet outdoors. Objects between the router and your Kyocera Ten4 may decrease the signal strength.
Connecting to a Wi-Fi network may also improve battery life.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your Kyocera Ten4 is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please contact Sprint Customer Care for more help.