Enable/disable airplane mode on your device for the Kyocera DuraTR
Steps to enable or disable airplane mode on your Kyocera Ten4
Airplane mode disables your phone's ability to send or receive any type of wireless transmission.
If airplane mode is turned on, your Kyocera Ten4 can't connect to the Sprint network.
- From the home screen, press the OK key.
- Scroll to Settings and press the OK key.
- Select Wireless & networks, press the OK key.
- Scroll to More and press the Ok key.
- Select Airplane mode and press the OK key.
- Scroll and select On or Off, then press the OK key.
Note: You can re-enable Wi-Fi and connect to a Wi-Fi network while Airplane mode is disabled.