Troubleshoot issues related to making and receiving calls on your device for the HTC U11
This article helps troubleshoot making or receiving calls on your HTC Ocean
You may have issues with calls if you have:
- A low signal strength
- Trouble making or receiving calls
- Frequently dropped calls
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify airplane mode is turned off.
- Swipe down the Status bar.
- If Airplane mode is enabled, tap to disable it.
Note: When enabled, the icon will be white.
Verify your HTC Ocean� is connected to the Sprint network.
- From the home screen, tap the All apps icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap System updates.
- Tap Update profile.
- After the profile update is complete, tap OK.
Verify if coverage is available at your current location.
If your HTC Ocean has low signal strength, see if your location is within Sprint voice coverage on the Sprint coverage map.
Reset the network settings.
Resetting the network settings reconnects your phone to the Sprint network and does not erase any of your content or data.
- From the home screen, tap the Phone icon.
- If needed, tap the PHONE tab.
- Dial ##72786#.
- Tap MENU.
- Tap Reset.
- Tap OK. The phone will power off and restart.
Do you know if other Sprint customers are experiencing the same issue in the same location?
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your HTC Ocean is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please contact Sprint Customer Care for more help.