Troubleshoot issues related to Bluetooth on your device for the Coolpad SNAP
This article helps you troubleshoot Bluetooth issues on your Coolpad Snap
You may have Bluetooth� issues if your Coolpad Snap is unable to:
- Pair with a Bluetooth device
- Connect to a Bluetooth device
- Recognize a Bluetooth device
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
- Does your phone you're pairing with support the same Bluetooth protocols as your Coolpad Snap?
Refer to the Bluetooth device's user manual for compatibility.
Your Coolpad Snap is compatible with Bluetooth v4.0 and supports the following profiles:
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Device Identification Profile (DI)
- Generic Audio/Video Distribution Profile (GAVDP)
- Generic Object Exchange Profile (GOEP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- HID Over GATT Profile (HOGP)
- Human Interface Device Profile (HID)
- Message Access Profile (MAP)
- Object Exchange Profile (OBEX)
- Object Push Profile (OPP)
- Personal Area Networking Profile (PAN)
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP)
If the manual doesn't list any of these protocols, your Coolpad Snap is unable to connect to that Bluetooth device.
- Is Bluetooth enabled on both devices?
Bluetooth may be turned off on either the Coolpad Snap or the other Bluetooth device. Be sure Bluetooth is enabled on both devices.
- From the home screen, select the OK key.
- Select the Settings icon will be displayed.
- Select Bluetooth by pressing the OK key.
- Is the Bluetooth device in range?
- Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset deletes any temporary files that may be causing the issue.
- Turn off the device by pressing and holding the End Call key.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Press the End Call key to turn the device back on.
- Remove the pairing and re-pair the Bluetooth device.
Removing the pairing, restarting your Coolpad Snap, and then re-pairing the Bluetooth device refreshes and updates your connection.
The Bluetooth communication range for most devices, including your Coolpad Snap, is about 30 feet. Be sure your phones are in range.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your Coolpad Snap is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, contact Sprint Customer Care.