Apple iCloud Guide
- App data
- Apple Watch backups
- Device settings
- Call history
- HomeKit configuration
- Home screen and app organization
- iMessage, text (SMS), and MMS messages
- Photos and videos
- Purchase history from Apple services, like your music, movies, TV shows, apps, and books
- Unpair your Apple Watch from your current iPhone to automatically create a current watch backup.
- Make sure both phones are at least half charged or connected to a power source.
- Upgrade your new iPhone to the most current iOS. Tap Settings > General > Software Update and follow the prompts to complete the update. Your new iPhone must match or be on a higher version than your current phone in order to transfer content.
Need Help? Set up time with a Tech Expert to walk you through it.