Apple iCloud Guide
- App data
- Apple Watch backups
- Device settings
- Call history
- HomeKit configuration
- Home screen and app organization
- iMessage, text (SMS), and MMS messages
- Photos and videos
- Purchase history from Apple services, like your music, movies, TV shows, apps, and books
- Unpair your Apple Watch from your current iPhone to automatically create a current watch backup.
- Make sure both phones are at least half charged or connected to a power source.
- Upgrade your new iPhone to the most current iOS. Tap Settings > General > Software Update and follow the prompts to complete the update. Your new iPhone must match or be on a higher version than your current phone in order to transfer content.
Need more help? Learn about your new device features and connect to your accessories with an easy to follow guide.