Important shipping information
All sprint.com orders ship overnight once inventory becomes available.
- Order by 2 p.m. ET Mon-Fri , you'll get it the next business day (Mon-Fri).
- Excludes holidays and devices listed in the delayed shipping section below.
- Orders placed after 2 p.m. on Friday or any time Saturday or Sunday will deliver in 2 business days.
- Weekend deliveries are currently unavailable.
Some orders require additional processing. For example:
- Credit authorization
- Insufficient or inaccurate information provided
- Incomplete payment
- Additonal validations
- We'll do our best to contact you via phone or email right away if there is a problem with your order and provide a new shipping estimate at that time.
The following devices are currently out-of-stock in our warehouse and experiencing delays. Dates below are estimates and may change as inventory becomes available.
Apple iPhone X
|256 GB||Space Gray||Available now|
24 hours after you successfully place your order, you can track its status online using the order number provided on your order confirmation email.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email informing you of the specific carrier used for delivery, as well as a shipment tracking number for your order. Your order is not complete until you receive this email.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your order, 24 hour Chat assistance is available at sprint.com/myorder.
Orders cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box, military APO/FPO or international address.
When purchasing a phone for a new account, we require that the shipping address match the billing address on the credit card that you are using to place the order. This helps protect you from theft or fraud because the address you enter is verified.
All online government orders are shipped via United States Postal Service Priority Mail (some areas may take up to a week for order processing and delivery).