Good working condition
- Device must power on and remain on
- No damage to screen or device
- Free of cracks, chips or deep gouges
- No missing or broken parts (battery/camera/etc.)
- No bent frame
- Activation locks must be disabled (Find My iPhone and Android lock)
- Free from engravings or items fastened that alter the original out-of-box appearance.
If your device is not in good working condition, you can repair it before returning it to Sprint to avoid a damage fee. The damage fee may be up to the purchase option price as found in your lease agreement.
Sprint Complete customers: If you have cracked front screen damage only and have coverage available, you may file an accidental damage from handling (ADH) claim with a Service Fee.