Good working condition
- Device must power on and remain on
- No damage to screen or device
- Free of cracks, chips or deep gouges
- No missing or broken parts (battery/camera/etc.)
- No bent frame
- Activation locks must be disabled (Find My iPhone and Android lock)
- Free from engravings or items fastened that alter the original out-of-box appearance.
If your device is not in good working condition, you can repair it before returning it to Sprint to avoid a damage fee. The damage fee may be up to the purchase option price as found in your lease agreement.
Protection<360>® customers: If you have only a cracked front screen damage and have coverage available, an accidental damage from handling (ADH) claim may be filed with a Service Fee upon your device return.
Need A Free T-Mobile SIM Card?
Let’s see if you need a SIM card update to stay connected to the T-Mobile network.
Lock In Your Perfect Deal
See all our best offers on the latest phones, tablets, watches, and more.
Sprint Is Now T-Mobile
We’ve come together to bring you the power of our combined networks.
Level Up Your Plan
Our new Unlimited plans are full of features, big on benefits, and nice on price.